Monday, March 30, 2015

Lately I've been confused, unhappy, and even downright disgusted, so Jesus I need You, I need You and yes, I need You. You have to save me from myself, because left up to me I'm going down the wrong road. I'm trying Lord to see You, but I don't, I know I'm focusing on my troubles and not You, tell me what to do?

Someone called me and said, open your heart, invite Jesus to come in. Don't tell Him about your troubles, He already know, but say Lord I need You to fix this. He wants you to open up to Him, acknowledge Him and thank Him.

I allowed myself to have a different attitude, things had not changed yet, but my heart, my mind and my soul had changed, I felt like a new person. Lord I'm not waiting til the battle is over to shout, I'm shouting now, thank You Jesus    

No comments:

Post a Comment